Do you have a project that you would like to launch?
Through its Fiscal Sponsorship Program, MarinLink assists individuals and community organizations engaged in projects consistent with its mission by providing administrative support and tax-exempt status.
WHAT WE DO
MarinLink is a non-profit corporation operating under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code. MarinLink promotes and executes community connections and collaborative projects in the arts/education, environment, health, spiritual, and business communities with special emphasis on connecting Marin’s vast non profit resources with the private sector. Since its inception in 2002, MarinLink has developed a variety of programs engaging businesses, non profits and individuals in meaningful projects that address important and unmet community needs.
Through its Fiscal Sponsorship Program, MarinLink assists individuals and community organizations consistent with its mission by providing administrative support, tax-exempt status, and fiscal sponsorship. The purpose of the MarinLink Sponsorship Program is twofold:
- Provide managerial support and guidance to individuals and organizations so that they may produce temporary projects or begin to develop as ongoing organizations.
- Ensure funding agencies and contributors that funds are well-managed, spent according to their guidelines, and that proposed services are delivered.
As your Fiscal Sponsor, MarinLink can provide:
- acknowledgment to funding sources and monitoring of expenditures to ensure that they are in keeping with the original proposals, contracts, or funding letters.
- Presence on our website
- Access to MarinLink’s community based resources
- Meeting space
- Free Workshops
MarinLink Consulting Services are available to assist you with:
- writing of grants and final reports to funders
- organizational development and sustainable growth
grant applications and administration of grant funds through a pre-approved grant relationship.
Please note: In order to receive sponsorship, projects must be approved by MarinLink. Applications are welcome
at any time.
- Every sponsored project remains a separate legal entity that is liable for its own taxes, insurance and debts.
- Both temporary projects and developing organizations can be considered for fiscal sponsorship.