MarinLink processes applications anytime throughout the year that meet specific criteria consistent with fiscal sponsorship best practices. If you are considering applying for fiscal sponsorship, MarinLink will consider your application if:
· Your nonprofit is compatible with MarinLink’s Mission
· Your nonprofit is consistent with best practices National Network of Fiscal Sponsors (NNFS).
· Your nonprofit is serious in its intent and well-planned
· Your nonprofit is responsible for proper reporting to funding sources and the IRS
· Your nonprofit is consistent with MarinLink’s 501(c) 3 tax-exempt status
· $150 non-refundable application fee
For any questions regarding these criteria, please contact MarinLink at (415) 472-0211×103.
By marinlink|2020-05-18T18:01:18-07:00April 14th, 2017|Comments Off on What is MarinLink’s application process?